- The first event of the day is the Fantastic South Cowichan Rotary Pancake Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- The Parade begins at 9:30 a.m. and the fair is officially opened on the stage at 10:00 a.m.
- The Halls are also opened for viewing exhibits at 9:00 a.m.
- The horse show begins at 8 a.m. and runs most of the day.
- Welly Wanging, Fish Pond, Children's games, Hay Bale Toss and other outdoor activities are open starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Vintage Machinery and Historical Displays are open all day long
- Blacksmith and Firefighter demonstrations are held at times over the day
- Livestock shows and competitions are held at times over the day
- 4-H demonstrations and competitions are held at times over the day
- A huge variety of food vendors and local shops will share their products with you all day
- There is a Scarecrow Competition which is held at 1 p.m. and stage entertainment that runs from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This year the entertainment will be featured in the Vendor Village located in the Cobble Hill Common, which is the park like area, across Fisher Road to the north of the Cobble Hill Hall. A list of events planned for this year's Fair will be published here soon so check back from time to time.
2019 FAIR ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE COMING SOON